Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gro.....25

my life was one that I
shared from the very beginning.
we were two very different people.
I reread every-
thing


.

I have read and reread many times,
the truth alone and
sometimes wishing someone on high would
toss me a comforting lie. I used to say "What will it be
like ten years from now, Where will we be?

very honest, very logical wouldn't
do it. Couldn't do it. Now, I live in a world of lies
where truth is often ignored o
you
don't know what you want."

every man must find
somewhere A man he
has love look. don't think so much

to figure out what he means. I have wiped my tears on the
thought
I sat on the side of my bed holding that
last night, and
remembered:

Love - no thing but that
Ungemmed, unbidden, wishing not to hurt,



I bring, you calling out as children do,
Look what I have - And these all for you.

It was he I had always loved . I didn't know until
He had died
.

No comments: